Torah In My Heart

My bones are weak
and my muscles ache.
I am bruised and scorned,
like a child left for dead by a pack of wolves.

Everywhere I turn,
people look at me with disdain.
Everyone who sees me calls me cursed.

I am hated.
I am disdained.

I am loathed and
accused of being deranged.

I live alone,
exhausted and weary.
Yet this country is not my home.
It is only the place that I reside.

Yes, I am mocked every day.
Whenever I open my mouth to speak Truth,
I am viciously attacked by Your enemies.

I don't belong to this country.
These people don't know me,
nor do I recognize them as my family.

Nevertheless, my mouth speaks Your Truth.
Here I am! Cause me to do Your will!
My duty has been assigned to me.
Your orders were given to me long ago.
Cause me to follow through with them according to Your standard.

I am washing away like sand on the seashore.
I am fading away like a waning moon.
Yet I am not dieing, rather I am finding life.
I am not falling, I am rising higher.

Cause me to do Your righteous will YHWH.
Inscribe Your Torah in my heart.
Then I will be held blameless when I stand before You,
and You will be honored through my proven Love to You.

Righteous Father, declare me innocent.
Anoint me with Your Ruach (Spirit).
I know that I deserve nothing,
yet in Your mercy and Love I plead this request:
Place Your Torah in my heart and deep love for You throughout all my being, oh YHWH!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!