In My Weakness

In my misery,
I am at my best.
In my weakness,
You make me strong!

Yah, You are my Foundation!
Your Torah is the Anchor that keeps me from drifting away!

All that is mine, belongs to You Yah!
All that I do, I do for You!

Like a cool breeze on a hot day,
my life will quickly pass away,
but Your Torah will live forever!

My trust is in You only YHWH!
My faith and hope are in Your hands!

You control all things Yah,
because all things belong to You!
You made them for Yourself and
with Your own reasons in mind.

From Your high throne You dictate everything in heaven and earth!
In Your mercy You are patient and long suffering to mankind!

When I admit my wrongs,
You come running!
When I fail and fall,
You help me up!

When I plead with You,
You hear me!
When I fall on my face
You bend down to my level!

What greater Father could ever be?
None!
You are the only One for me!

You Yah, are my Strength and my Hope!

You Yah, are my Father,
because in my misery,
You make me at my best!

In my weakness,
You make me strong!

It is You, who is in me,
that makes me who I am!

Cause me to love You above all things!
Make me Your obediant servant
because it is right for me to be so!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!