To Trust In You!

YHWH,
You are my Foundation and my Comfort!

HalleluYah!

Although my enemies are attacking me,
I will continue to shout praises to You all day long!

Let my words be to you as the music of a beautiful song,
as the fragile sound of falling raindrops,
as the sweet taste of expensive wine!

Although my heart is weary,
refresh me with Your Spirit!
Although my mouth is dry,
revive me with Your Living Water!

YHWH, all of my hopes lay within Your Authority!
All of my breath rests within Your Words!

You are my heartbeat and my life blood!
You are my breath and even my air!

I am small and insignificant,
but You are my Hero and my source of pride!

Radiate through me!

My enemies are attacking me!
I know You can mow them down
in a single breath from your nostril,
but Your motive is different!

YHWH, as You test me, raise me up to be Your little boy
and teach me to do right according to Your standard!

Cause me to love You with a pure love!
Inspire me to obey You out of perfect love for You!

Oh how I hate my captive state!
Oh how I despise my carnal mind!
My heart is like a prostitute that seeks worthless want!

Rid me of evil thoughts and motives!
Cleanse me of wicked actions and desires!

I am useless on my own!
Oh how I need You Father Yah!

Rescue me from my enemies!

Edom surrounds me! -Damn Rabbis!
Amalek devours me! -Damn Preachers!
Egypt torments me! -Damn Clerics!

I am penned up like cattle in a butcher shop!
I am like a caged animal awaiting slaughter!

Don't turn me over to the heathen!
Don't let me suffer by their hands!

Rescue me from the hands of the wicked!
Save me from the mouths of roaring lions!

YHWH, You are my Foundation and my only Source of Comfort!

Although my enemies attack,
I plead for Your protection!

Teach me to trust in You Yah!
Cause me to prove my trust through obedience to You!

For You are my Hope and my Salvation!
You are my Rock and my Shelter!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!