My Father!

I called on the name Yah,
and He heard my cry!

(In anguish and distress)
I cried out to Him
and He answered me!

He bent right down to me!
He met me at my own level!

Yah is a Father that cares!
He is compassionate and loving!

He shows mercy to the humble
and those with broken spirit!

There is no one like Him!

He steps down from His royal splendor
to care for a needy soul!
Yes, even a dog like me!

His majesty is magnified
through His righteousness and love!

He is a true Father,
a Father to be emulated!

Rightness is His character!
Justice consumes Him!
Compassion radiates throughout every part of Him!

I will praise Him forever
because He hears me!
I revere Him because He listens!

From the pit of darkness I cried to Him
and He left His royal throne to find me!
Yes, He came down from His high place,
just to hold my hand!

There is no One like my Rock!

My Father is the greatest of all Fathers!
A true Father that knows no wrong!

Respect my Father!
Show Him great honor and the highest regard!
Give Him complete admiration!

This Father is my Father!
His name is Yahu!

He is my Father and He calls me His son!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!