From The Midst

Oh what a wicked heart I have!
Oh what wicked thoughts I possess!

You are more than fair in punishing me!
You are Right in Your determined sentence to me!

From the bottom of the pit I would praise You!
From the midst of the fire I would sing of Your perfection!

You are right in every way!
You are perfect in everything!
You are just in all Your rulings!
Everything about You is true!

Who can comprehend Your thoughts?
Who can understand Your ways?
Who can override Your judgments?
Who? There is no one like You!

You are the only One that matters!
You are the Father of all things!
All things belong to you!
All things are Your property!

We have all violated Your Torah!
We have all fallen short of Your expectations!

You are compassionate in passing judgment!
You are merciful in Your anger!

From the bottom of the pit I would praise You!
From the midst of the fire I would sing of Your Rightness!