Perfect Like You!

Let my eyes see You as You truly are.
Let my ears hear the Words You speak.

Although I am foolish,
open up my mind to understand You.
Then I will know You and
Your awesome ways!

Don't abandon my heart.
Fill it with pure love for You!
Cause me to obey Your Torah!

I am a failure,
according to the standards of men.
But You view me differently,
because Your view is true!

Show me Your view,
because Your view is true.
Let me see You as You truly are.
Because nothing else matters to me,
and I am nothing without you!

There is no other perspective that I seek,
only Yours!
Your opinion is the only one I need!

You have given me so much!
I have more than I deserve!
Please, don't withhold Your bounty from me.

Open my eyes to see even more of Your Truth.
Open my ears to hear You even more clearly.
Open my mind to understand You even more thoroughly.
Don't hold my foolishness against me!

Forgive my pride!
Forgive my arrogance!
Banish them from me forever,
because although they are mine,
I reject them as my own!

Cause me to cling to You!
And cling to me also!
Cause me to Love You above all else!
Then I will not be ashamed when I stand in Your presence,
and Your enemies will see Your Perfection in me!

For I know that there is no greater honor,
than to be Perfect like You!