This Song

HalleluYah!
I will praise Yah!

He lifted me from great depths!

I will laud Him in Admiration!

He is my Redeemer,
the One who rescues me from all troubles!

He lifts me up higher then my enemies!
He protects me from poisonous venom!

He won't let me fall too far
because I love Him
and keep my heart close to Him!

This is why He loves me
and His Righteousness follows me:

Because I strive to obey His Commands,
thereby I put my hope in Him!

This is why His Mercy
constantly overshadows me:

Because I strive to obey His Commands,
therefore I won't stop Trusting Him!

He will never let me down!

He teaches me
like no one else can!

Because of His own Kindness,
He forgives me,
even though I dealt Him the horror of betrayal!

In Perfect Love
He takes me back,
even though I dealt Him the anguish of desertion and disobedience!

Yes it is true,
He allowed me to discover for myself
how pathetic I truly am!

And after I failed
He rescued me from myself
and from all who tried to hurt me!

Here is my True Father!
My Father patiently waited for me!

Here is my Father!
The One with outstretched arms!

He welcomed me when I was filthy!

He rescued me from my own disobedient heart,
my useless feelings!

He saved me from my own foolishness!

When I ran to Him,
He washed my face!

What!
What?

I am a sinner!
Yet my Father stooped to lift me!

I did the wrong
but He forgave me!

I will sing songs of Honor and Praise to my Father!

He celebrates my coming home,
but I celebrate His Loving Compassion!

I will sing this song forever!

Oh how I want to be like You Father!
I Adore and Revere everything about You!

You are Patient and Kind and Loving and Forgiving and Merciful and Humble and Righteous in every single way!

This is Your Torah and Your Character!

Oh how I long to be just like You; to keep my heart close to You!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!