Thank You!

Oh Father Yah,
You are my Father!

Thank you for all You have done for me!
Thank you for blessing me in so many ways!

All that I have has come down from You!
Yes, all that I have belongs to You!

You have anointed me
with Your Spirit of Understanding!

You have given me Your love!
Yes You loved me before I was even born!

You have blessed me with riches
far beyond my desires!

You have given me a child to call my own
and You have done so in such an awesome way!

You are so wonderful to me!
You have given me Your Kindness,
Your Mercy and Your Love!

Oh Father Yah,
I want to be just like You!

I want to be Your Likeness,
Your Very Image!

Your Image is True Righteousness!

Come to me Father Yah,
and anoint me with Your Spirit of Perfection and Love!

Cause me to always obey You with a Right Heart!

Mold me into Your Very Image,
The Image of Perfect Righteousness!

Search me and crush any pride
and any sin that You find within me
because I want to be Perfect like You!

Keep me from self-righteous boasting
because I know that everything I have
comes directly from You!

You are so Loving,
so Kind, so Merciful,
so Forgiving, so Righteous
and so Absolutely Perfect!

Before I was born
You knew me
and chose me as Your own!

Now I am here on the earth.

Cause me to do Your Will.

I long to be just like You Father!
I long to be Perfect like You!