I Am Your Son

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!

Let the pride in my face shine brightly!
My smile is like the sun!

Let my lips boast of who I am!
I am a son of Yah the Most High!

When my enemies mock and slander me,
my ears won't hear!
For my mind is in another place,
celebrating who I am,
who You made me to be!

Oh I rejoice in You Yah!
I am proud to be Your son!

I wear Your name with pride!
Your seal is my honor!

Your tzit tzit radiate,
as they hang from my clothing!
Yes they flow from my body
like proud rubies dancing in the suns rays!

My chest resonates "Torah"
and my heart rejoices at such an honor!

Oh let my action prove my kinship to You!

Let Your Torah be part of my DNA!

Cause me to act in accordance with Your Standard of Rightness!

For I am Your son,
You are my Father
and I will boast of Your Greatness both night and day!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!