I Love You

I love you YHWH,
with all of my heart!

Every part of me,
my soul and my being yearns for you!
Oh how I deeply yearn for you!

When I was down,
my heart was ripped in two.
I felt shredded and in pieces.
I thought I was abandoned and alone,
but now I see that You never left my side.

You rescued me YHWH!
Your eyes never left me.
Your thoughts stayed on me.

I trust You YHWH!
You know so much more than me.
You see a much bigger picture.

You are a steadfast in all Your ways.
You are bold yet compassioned.
You are strong yet gentle.

Oh that I could be like You,
Respectable in every way!

You are all knowing yet humble.
You are almighty yet merciful.

Oh that we could taste Your righteousness!
Then we would never want to be ill willed!

Yah, You are my Strong Tower!
I rely on You in everything.

Teach me Your ways.
Cause me to know them.
Then I will honor You through all of my actions.

I love You YHWH,
with all of my heart!