My Rock!

Oh my Savior
and my Salvation!
My Rock
and my Anchor!

How I long to bathe in Your presence!
To bask in Your sea of wisdom!
To absorb the light of Your perfection!

My Savior!
My Hope!
My Safety!
My Secure Hiding Place!

How I long to hear Your voice!
How I wait for You night and day!

I want to feel You,
to hold You,
to cling to You!

Anoint my head oh Yah,
with the power of Your perfection!
Yes- with Your oil of wisdom, truth and love!

Fill me with Your rightness,
so that I can be just like You!

Although I am small, pitiful and humble,
magnify me!

Although I am naked, weak and foolish,
make me a vessel for Your own self!

Your name is great oh Yah!
Your reputation is undeniable!
I admire and adore You!

Forgive me of my wretched heart,
because it lies to both You and I!

Have mercy on me by rescuing me
from my evil and sinful ways,
because they are not of truth,
rather they are of my own deceitful heart!

Have mercy on me according
to Your own loving ways!
Forgive me according
to Your own righteous love!

For I will praise You forever and ever
because You have given me more
than I deserve and more then I can imagine!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!