My Cry To Yah!

My enemies have surrounded me!
They have taken the law into their own unjust hands!

Woe am I if they succeed!
Cry for me because I am innocent.
Yet I have no say in the matter because I rely on Yah to rescue and save me!
Yes I depend on You Yah, because You see all things in truth!

Oh Yah my Strength and my Victory,
I call on You now!
You are my Rock and my Anchor!
You are my Hope and my Refuge!

Declare my innocence,
because I only seek peace!
Yes, I truly seek righteous peace!

Rule in my favor,
because I always strive to do what is right!
I have not done wrong, according to Your own Law!

My enemies are Your enemies!
Vindicate me for Your own sake,
because I rely on You and I do not take Your vengeance into my own hands!


You are my Judge!
I respect You Yah!
I respect Your Laws!

You are my Salvation!
You are my Strong Right Arm!
Rule in my favor,
because I seek to do what is right!

Judge me according to Your righteous standard!
If I have done wrong,
show me my wrongs!

I will abide by Your rulings,
because Your rulings are just!
If I have done any wrong,
I will gladly accept Your counsel!

But what have I done?
Where have I gone wrong?
Show me!
Please show me!

My enemies gloat over me!
They set traps for me and hold double and even triple standards against me!
They attack me with no cause!
But I belong to You oh Yah!

Protect me!
Let their own traps ensnare them!
Let their own lives be tormented by these very same assaults,
with which they attack the innocent!

Declare my righteousness,
because I strive so hard to do what You say is right!

Yes I have failed in the past,
but I confessed and changed my ways!
Yes I have done wrong in my lifetime,
but I strive to learn from my wrongs and to never repeat them!

Woe is me!
Woe is me!
I am crying all day long!
Hear me Yah,
hear my pleadings!

I am innocent, so defend me!
I am your young child, so rescue me!
I am Your servant, so protect me!
I belong to You, so comfort me!
I cry to You, so send mercy!

Oh how I weep and cry to You!
My soul yearns to feel You near!

Blessed is he who has the El of Ya'akov for his help!
He whose expectancy is in Yah, his Elohim!

Praise Yah!
HalleluYah!