Life

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!

He has raised me from the depths of a cold dark pit!
He has lifted me out of the blackness of the blackest abyss!

He has given me fresh water to drink!
Yes, the pure unadulterated Water of Life!

Oh let my heart rejoice in Him!
Let my lips sing of His Greatness forever!

I am His beloved son!
His precious child indeed!

He has showered me in His Mercy,
and in His Mercy is Forgiveness!
I have found Grace in Him,
and in His Grace is the Power of Salvation!

Rejoice heaven and earth!
Give Him all the Honor because this is His due!
He has withheld his wrath from us unto this very day,
because He is patient and kind to us all!

How long will the enemies scoff?
How long will the evil ones mock?

With all that we have done,
we surely deserved to be consumed in the pit!
Yet in His own Rightness He has been slow to wrath!
Because of His Compassion,
He has not yet lashed out!

Oh hear my pleadings!
Please listen as I cry and I wail!

Do not despise His Torah!
Do not hate Him anymore!

How long will you refuse His Refuge?
How long will you detest His Love?

Turn to Him and except His Words of Life!

His Torah is Life,
and in it man is brought to Perfect Completion!

YHWH has filled me with His Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit)!
His Spirit is Truth!
Yes, His Spirit leads us into all Truth!

Oh I thank you Yah!
I thank You and I plead my cause!
Continue to lead me Oh Yah!

Do not let me be led astray!
Do not let me fall or fail,
because I admit that I am unworthy of You,
yet I ask for Your Mercy and Grace!

Do not forsake me oh YHWH,
because You are Righteous
and I am Your beloved son!

Do not withhold Your Truths from me oh YHWH,
because I am Your precious child
and I depend on You!

You have raised me from the depths of a cold dark pit!
You have lifted me from the blackness of the blackest abyss!

In You I know I have a secure Resting Place
and in Your Words I truly find Life!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!