Twisted

YHWH is Mighty!
His words alone,
are truth!
The words that come from Him are true,
they cut like a newly sharpened razor!

Cursed is a man who puts his trust in any man!

Any man who hates the truth,
will die by the sword of delusion!

Whoever declares his own righteousness,
is completely foolish!

We are all twisted,
like candles wicks!
We are all wicked,
twisted in every way!

We are all foolish!
We followed men!
We are all plagued!
We trusted in wickedness!

Who has clear eyes?
Who sees all things?
Who judges all of creation?
By who's Law will we all be judged?

What foolish ancestors we had!
What foolish children we are!
When will we turn from our twistedness?
When will we love YHWH's Truth?

You YHWH,
are like the shade of a tree.
When the hot sun swelters,
you shelter your servants!
You are like the light of the moon!
You light the path in this darkened world!

But I am as foolish as a myth!
I am as useless as a lie!

Do not depend on me,
because I am not dependable!

Do not trust in me,
because I am not reliable!

Listen all you people,
put your trust in YHWH!
Put your hope in Him!
Find refuge in His Ways,
because He alone is Right!

All who search for Him,
will find Him!
All who call to Him,
will be answered by Him!

Oh criminal heart of mine!
You are a double edged sword!
On one edge you whisper me lies,
with the other you lead me to death!


Criminal!
You lying criminal!
Unjust in your pursuit of me!
You Betray me!
I will never rely on you!
I will never trust the words you say!

Criminal!
You deceitful criminal!
Your only desire is to consume me!
You care only for yourself!
I would rather die alone,
than to live along side of you!

Criminal!
You raging criminal!
Your destruction will be swift and complete!

But I am like young duckling,
my only refuge is under Father Yah's wing!
I am like a cypress amidst the raging winds,
because I look forward to the coming calm!

YHWH is my Hope!
Yes, my only hope!

YHWH is my Foundation!
A Foundation that will never shift!

YHWH is my only Salvation!
And His ways are perfect!

Blessed be any man that calls on The Name YHWH!