My Strength My Shelter

Oh Yah, You are my Strength and my Shelter!

When I trust in You
I am trusting in Complete Righteousness!

When I put Your Heart above my own feelings
You cause me to radiate with a burning glow!

Everywhere I look I see Your Mighty Hand!
I hear Your voice constantly speaking to me!

You have exhaulted me higher then my enemies!
You have raised me from the depths of the darkest pits!

My enemies tried to entrap me
by twisting Truth into lies!

But I trusted in Your Righteousness!
I waited on You YHWH and You delivered me!

With unfailing ears You have heard me!
You answered my every cry!


Listen to me everybody:

Righteousness will live forever!


Oh what a Father I have!

Yah is my Father and my Truest Love!
He is the Source of my Life and my Faithful Deliverer!

He knows me better than anyone!
He loves me with a special love!

He teaches me in the ways that I learn best,
beginning from big and working toward small!

His seed has been planted within me
so that I will continually blossom in every season!

He has anointed me with His Spirit
and caused me to understand His Truth!

He loves me so much
yet I deserve so little!

He destroys my sinful heart
and fills me with His Righteousness!

Although the world calls me cursed,
My Father calls me blessed!

I will sing to YHWH my Strength!
I will boast of my Father, He is my Rock!

He is more Mighty than all my enemies!
More Loving than any human can ever be!

He has taken a fool like me
and honored me above the wisest man!

HalleluYah!
Praise Yah!